Sunday, May 31, 2009

Snails By Flashlight




Seriously, all they seem to do is eat and reproduce. . .but I guess you could say that about anything.


Now the party's jumpin', the place is packed
And when the crowd's like this, I'm ready to rap
But before I could bust a rhyme on the mic
Freaks are all over me like white on rice
Freaks come in all shapes, sizes and colors
But what I like about 'em most is that they're real good lovers
They do it in the park, they do it in the dark
But most freaks are known for breakin' hearts
You could never tell what a freak was thinkin' of
And you may never catch a freak without at least one glove
And they don't walk, when they step, they strut
And nine times out of ten they drive you nuts
But take my advice, you don't stand a chance
Freaks are so bad they got their own dance
So if you wanna live a nice quiet life
Do yourself a favor, don't come out at night, 'cause. . .

Whodini



Some carnage: slugs and earwigs on a smashed garden snail. It's better than what I did, though. "Threw away" another 141 snails & slugs tonight. Makes me unhappy to do so (or not to do so).



Took my last honkin' Apple Snail, Mo, out of the pond for a minute for a photo op. Mo is an egg-laying female, who, by the way, can store sperm for months to use in case no dudes are around, which is the case here since the raccoon attack. She's about the size of a plump (and juicy, eeeew!) plum now. Here she is eating. Check out the nasty close-ups of her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment